8.04.2013

Freya & Jordan Tie the Knot! {Utah Wedding Photographer}

This was one of the most crazy, hectic days I've been a part of for a while...being a bridesmaid AND the photographer was not easy! But luckily I had help from my lovely mamma. (Also a shout out to Ashley, who took a few pictures of me and my husband and me and Freya.) As crazy as it got, it was still absolutely beautiful. A lot of work and planning was put in to this wedding/reception, and it definitely showed! Congratulations to my beautiful sister-in-law and her new husband :)



















































(Cake by Robin De Palma)

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

Spectacular arrangements and mind-blowing photography! This looks like a perfect wedding to me. I so want to get married like that! Most probably I will get married by the end of this year in one of the Los Angeles venues and I would want such arrangements and this photographer for the day.