8.15.2014

Beauty Revived {Utah Portrait Photographer} {Elko Portrait Photographer}

I was recently lucky enough to be a part of the Beauty Revived project. This project is a beautiful idea put together by Michelle Gifford. Please visit the website to see what it's all about!

Here is my first feature, which is up now on beautyrevived.com.


Robin is one of the most beautiful people I know. And I know this because she’s my mom. I would say I’m biased, but that’s not true; everyone loves her! Growing up, I always had people at church coming up to me and telling me how amazing my mom was. As I’ve grown up, I’ve realized how very true that is. She always wants what’s best for others and always wants to make sure everyone is included. She gives of herself constantly. She is always agreeing to help out with projects, etc., and she always puts her best efforts into everything she does. Not only that, but she’s also amazingly talented! Her artistic skill constantly blows me away, whether it’s designing a poster, painting a landscape, or whatever else she’s working on.
No matter what she’s gone through, she always tries to be a good example to those around her. She is dedicated and loyal, and a good friend to everyone. On top of this, she is just a sweet person. She is very loving and will never hesitate to give a reassuring word or a hug!














No comments: