7.13.2015

Paris Couture Week Fall/Winter 2015/2016: CHANEL {Nevada Photographer} {Fashion Photographer} {Paris Fashion Week}

Hello all! I just got back from a fabulous trip to Paris! I had an incredible time, and was lucky enough to be able to photograph some amazing street fashion outside the Chanel and Alexis Mabille couture shows! I had an absolute blast. Maybe in another life, I'd be a paparazzo ;)
Here are my favorites from outside the Chanel couture show at the Grand Palais. Enjoy!
(If you know the names of anyone here, please message me!)


ATTENDING THE SHOW:
Thai Actress/Model Chompoo Araya A. Hargate, wearing Chanel

Fashion Designer Nataya Kim [http://natayakim.com/]

Russian supermodel Elena Perminova, wearing Isabel Marant

Belarusian supermodel Tanya Dziahileva

Brazilian style blogger Helena Bordon [http://www.helenabordon.com/]

This is an actress, but I lost her name, unfortunately :-/























STREET STYLE:








AND A "WHO WORE IT BEST?" MOMENT:
Who wore it best? Leave your opinion in the comments!


AND SOME FASHION DON'Ts:
I know the point is to get noticed, but this is a bit much...

Not judging...but I'm not sure what to say about this one...

What was your favorite look?? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

Liz said...

So cool! And your photos are awesome! I like the short red dress with the floppy hat and wedges. :)